1) U. S. House of Representatives has a cite that provides for quick lookups of United States Code citations.
2) Infogov provides quick access to the Code of Federal Regulations (including e-CFR), the Federal Register, Comptroller General Decisions, Congressional and Presidential materials and other resources.
3) Congress.gov allows you to search and browse U.S. legislative materials (formerly, this information was contained in Thomas.gov).
4) Uniform Administrative Requirements, Cost Principles, and Audit Requirements for Federal Awards - these are the regulations applicable to all awards made December 26, 2014 or after.
5) American Bar Association has a Grants Committee which meets most months to hear speakers and discuss grants law issues.
6) National Grants Management Association is a membership association that provides tools and resources for grants professionals to support and maintain high levels of grants management competency and to establish standards of excellence for grants managers.
7) Chief Financial Officers Council is dedicated to coordinating financial assistance to effectively deliver, oversee, and report on grants and cooperative agreements, as well as sharing with executive departments and agencies best practices and innovative ideas for transforming the delivery of grant assistance.